BA Visa spending bonus (targeted?)

Just got this flyer in the mail — spend $9,000 on my BA Visa card before March 31st and earn 9000 bonus miles, no registration required. I'm guessing the offer is targeted at certain cardholders but I might be wrong. One way or the other, I'm saving this flyer for future reference. They've run a similar promotion before and my bonus miles never showed up. I eventually had to call and convince them with a lot of screenshots that I'd qualified and that they did, in fact, owe me the miles.

If you think about it, they're basically offering you 2.25 miles per dollar spent (1.25 base plus one bonus mile) for the first $9,000 of spending you do in Q1 2015. If you have a lot of spending to do that's not in any of the bonus categories on your other cards it might be worth it. Like for example I wouldn't go charging airfare to it when I could be getting 4 points for dollar on that with my Amex.

UPDATE: BA is currently waiving the $95 annual fee on this card until the end of March 2015.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Finding and collecting Japanese Railway station stamps

Where to find TOTO Washlets outside of Japan

Southern Vermont's Frog Meadow Farm – a perfect getaway